1. Any Vizsla owned by an Ontario resident VSO member in good standing at the time of application.
2. Dogs six (6) months of age up to and including twenty-four (24) months of age in the year of application.
3. Owner can apply a maximum of two times for an individual dog.
4. Dog can be deceased and the award given posthumously.
5. Dog is eligible to win a maximum of two (2) times in its lifetime by its second (2nd) birthday.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Owner / member making the application must reside in Ontario at the time of application.
2. Only qualifying scores earned in CKC Pointing Dog Tests and NAVHDA Natural Ability tests are permitted.
3. Qualifying scores must be earned in the year for which the application is being made; for example, if applying for 2017, all qualifying scores must have been earned in 2017.
4. A maximum of three (3) qualifying scores can be submitted per calendar year.
5. Only one (1) NAVHDA Natural Ability score can be submitted with the application.
6. Any qualifying scores earned after the dog’s second birthday are not valid.
7. Owner must apply for the award no later than the year in which the dog turns twenty-four (24) months of age. For example, if the dog turns two years old in 2018, the applicant must submit the application within the 2018 calendar year, after which the dog is no longer eligible.
8. Award will be given to the dog with the highest accumulated number of points, based on actual scores, earned at CKC Pointing Dog Tests and NAVHDA Natural Ability
9. In the case of a tie, the award will be presented to all dogs.
10. Application must be made by December 31st for the current calendar year.
Please scan or photograph your dog's score sheets and upload them using this form. (See bottom of form.)