1. Masks are MANDATORY. No mask = no class.
2. NO SPECTATORS will be permitted – only one handler per family can attend We cannot ensure social distancing in the viewing area & removed the gating & chairs to minimize contact surfaces.
3. Social distancing (minimum of 2 meters or 6 feet – you know leash length ++++++) must be adhered to at ALL TIMES – this includes when you get out of your vehicle, walking/potty breaking your dog/entering and exiting the building.
4. If you, or a family member is feeling unwell or has been unwell within the last 14 days, or if you may have been exposed to someone ill – DO NOT COME TO CLASS! It is about all of us and our families – I personally have 2 parents in their eighties with cancer…please everyone – do not risk the health of others!
5. Classes will be staggered in order to have minimal people on the property at any given time. This also allows us ample time between classes to thoroughly disinfect all high-contact surfaces.
We keep up to date on a daily basis with government & health officials' recommendations so the above can and will be modified accordingly.
**IF there is a delay or interruption in the class schedule due to government restrictions (& I hope there isn't!) your class will resume as soon as legislation allows - same day of the week, same time slot so keep this in mind when registering.
Lisa & Mike
Unleashed K9 Performance