• Only original works will be accepted, no arrangements
• 2 contrasting works for any instrumentation
• PDF of full score (typed, not handwritten)
• Recording (midi rendering is fine) must be mp3 file
• Download links must not require an account. Google Drive is preferred, but Dropbox & Mediafire links will also be accepted.
• Short description of each work
• Although lead sheet style compositions will be considered, preference will be given to students who demonstrate the ability to orchestrate for an ensemble of instruments.
If you don't meet the application requirements, you are welcome to audit the workshop for $40, the same cost as the participation fee. Those who apply, but are not selected will also be invited to audit the workshop session.