Organizational Needs Assessment - Change Readiness
The Organizational Needs Assessment will help determine whether skills gaps are affecting your organization's performance and identify which skills may require upgrading. Read each statement carefully. Indicate whether you agree or disagree with each statement. Make sure your responses relate to your organization. Once complete, an Essential Skills advisor will help interpret your scores and identify your organizational learning needs.
Name of Organization:
Needs Assessment Completed by:
Position Within Organization:
Contact E-mail Address:
Date Picker Icon
1. Our vision and strategy is communicated to all stakeholders and employees.
2. We have set priorities and our change projects and initiatives are clearly communicated.
3. Our message regarding change in the workplace is clear, concise and consistent.
4. Our employees support and cooperate with organizational changes.
5. We have mechanisms in place to identify lapses in effective change-related communication.
6. We have a strategy for handling resistance to change in the workplace.
7. Our employees are provided the support needed to cope with and manage change.
8. In the past, most changes in our organization have been implemented successfully.
9. Our employees understand how change will affect the work environment.
10. Our employees' commitment to their work is as high as it was a year ago.
11. Our employees and stakeholders believe that any change in question is a necessary one.
12. Our employees demonstrate an understanding of their learning and development pathways and participate in continuous learning.
13. Our employees offer suggestions on how to improve processes and productivity.
14. Over the last five years, our organization has demonstrated the ability to adapt.
15. Our employees set and pursue professional development goals and are prepared to meet the evolving business landscape.
Should be Empty: