1. The goal of the Publication Support Fund is to support the intellectual and artistic work of graduate students and the publications with which they are involved in the hopes of generating discussion and dialogue. Publications must meet the equity mandate of the GSA.
2. Criteria for receiving support from the Publication Support Fund are:
a. Proof that the applicant organization promotes the equity mandate of the GSA (as defined in Article 4 of the Constitution).
b. A copy of the publication"s mission statement or governing constitution and proof that the organization is either run by or involves York University graduate students.
c. Financial statements that include the publication"s annual expenses and operating costs, a budget, and other sources of funding.
d. One advertising space per issue granted to the GSA. The application must be submitted on behalf of a York University graduate student and at least one representative of the publication shall make a brief presentation to Council at the time the funding request is brought forward.
3. If the organization wishes to be sponsored for up to three consecutive years, a renewal application must be submitted one year after the approval of this application.
4. Each applicant organization may receive a maximum of $1,500.00 per funding period.
5. Only one application per publication, per funding period (May‐April) shall be eligible. If you have any questions please contact the VP Finance & Services via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.