1. Students are limited to one successful Academic Fund application per fiscal year (May-April).
2. Only registered graduate students are eligible for this fund.
3. Students must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals), a letter from the supervisor, and a description of the project that outlines how the funding will be used before any funding is adjudicated.
4. Thesis Support Awards are available for expenses resulting from the production of an MA thesis, MRP, or dissertation. Expenses are defined as the cost of supplies, materials, services, etc expended on the project. Purchases of reusable/resalable items such as computers will not be supported.
5. Awards are decided by the Funding Committee. Appeals may be submitted in writing to the Funding Committee. Funding allocations will expire and not be reissued six months after issue.
6. Students with a loan in default from the GSA Emergency Loan Fund are ineligible for funding.
Funding cheques must be picked up at the YUGSA Office.