Deadlines: August 1st (Summer), December 1st (Fall), April 1st (Winter)
Guidelines (Please read carefully before submitting)
1. Only students who have presented at conferences or chaired sessions are eligible for this award. Funding is awarded after the presentation date i.e. these funds are "reimbursement based" and we don't typically award this fund in advance of the conference date
2. Students are limited to one successful Academic Fund application per fiscal year (May-‐April).
3. The eligible candidates for this bursary must be YUGSA members (both full/part-time registered graduate students). Proof of registration will be required.
- Schulich School of Business M.A. students are not eligible for YUGSA Funds and Service as per their Associate Agreement (see YUGSA By-Laws, Appendix A, Article C.viii., p.64)
- Osgoode Law Hall students eligible to apply for funds/bursaries include:
- Osgoode Professional Development (OPD) Program Student
- LLM Research Stream Students
- PhD Students
4. Students must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals) and confirmation of conference presentation (a letter of acceptance or a copy of the Conference program) before receiving funding.
5. Awards are decided by the Funding Committee. Appeals may be submitted in writing to the Funding Committee. Funding allocations will expire and not be reissued six months after the issue.
6. Please note: As per our bylaws, the maximum amount that can be claimed through a Skills & Academic Support Fund is $300 per fiscal year. These funds should not be considered a primary source of funding, as the amount of funding allocated may vary based on the volume of applications in a given term.
If you have questions or comments about the eligibility criteria, deadlines, and/or the guidelines and conditions for the funds and bursaries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Please direct questions regarding funding applications to email@example.com
Funding is issued by electronic funds transfer. If you would like a cheque to be issued please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.