• Conference Support Funding Application •
1. Only students who have presented at conferences or chaired sessions are eligible for this award.
2. Students are limited to one successful Academic Fund application per year (May-‐April).
3. Only registered graduate students are eligible for this fund.
4. Students must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals) and confirmation of conference presentation (a letter of acceptance or a copy of conference program) before receiving funding.
5. Awards are decided by the Funding Committee. Appeals may be submitted in writing to the Funding Committee. Funding allocations will expire and not be reissued six months after issue.
6. Students with a loan in default from the GSA Emergency Loan Fund are ineligible for funding.
Please direct questions regaridng funding to firstname.lastname@example.org
For issues related to the form or submission contact email@example.com
Art History & Visual Culture
Arts & Media Administration
Business & Sustainability
Cinema & Media Studies
Communication & Culture
Critical Disabilities Studies
Curatorial Studies in Visual Culture
Disaster & Emergency Management
Early Childhood Education
Earth & Space Science
Education in Urban Environments
Education - Language, Culture & Teaching
Gender, Feminist & Women
German & European Studies
Health Industry Management
Human Resources Management
Information Systems & Technology
International & Security Studies
Justice System Administration
Kinesiology & Health Science
Language & Literacy Education
Latin American & Caribbean Studies
Law (Osgoode Hall)
Law (Osgoode Professional Development)
Linguistics & Applied Linguistics
Mathematics & Statistics
Mathematics for Teachers
Mathematics: Applied & Industrial
Nursing-Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner
Physics & Astronomy
Postsecondary Education: Community, Culture & Policy
Public & International Affairs
Public Policy, Administration & Law
Real Estate & Infrastructure
Refugee & Migration Studies
Science & Technology
Social & Political Thought
Social Sector Management
Theatre & Performance Studies
Value Theory & Applied Ethics
(Write department name in full if not listed)
Year of Study
E-Mail Address (York account preferred)
Province / Territory
British Columbia (BC)
New Brunswick (NB)
Newfoundland and Labrador (NL)
Nova Scotia (NS)
Northwest Territories (NT)
Prince Edward Island (PE)
How would you like to receive your cheque?
Mail it to above address
Pick up at YUGSA office
Location (City, Country)
Have you received funding for this event from other sources?
Please attach: - Proof of Participation. - Receipts for all of the expenses. Attachments can be scanned images or good quality photos of the original documents clearly showing all detail. You may attach multiple files in appropriate file formats.
Date of Application
Please do NOT submit hardcopy prints of this application or supporting documents to our office. Applications requiring signatures will be signed online, A request will be sent to you by e-mail if necessary.
OFFICE USE ONLY (Not to be filled by applicant)
Date of Pickup or Mailing
Should be Empty: