1. Only one application per project will be eligible.
2. Receiving a donation from the YUGSA does not guarantee that the YUGSA will fund future projects.
3. Donations are for expenses for projects directly related to the well-‐being of graduate students and community members. Expenses are defined as the cost of supplies, materials, and services expended on a project.
4. Projects must uphold the Equity Mandate of the YUGSA.
5. Organizations must provide receipts of all expenses claimed (copies or originals), confirmation of the project, a description of the project, and a detailed budget. Confirmation of the project can be a letter from a supervisor, an event poster, or a copy of a journal.
6. Funding decisions are made by the YUGSA Council.
NOTE: Donation requests can only be submitted in October (After operating budget approval by council) through April of the following winter term end when the fiscal year ends. Donation requests submitted after April will be automatically denied.